♦ 支援Bluetooth BR/EDR, BLE, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac & 802.15.4封包擷取,共存測試
♦ 支援最新BT 5.2(LE Audio), BT 5.1(AoA/AoD)及Mesh標準
♦ USB Type-C供電,攜帶方便
Frontline X240TM Wireless Wideband Analyzer
The Frontline X240 Wireless Protocol Analyzer captures information streaming between wireless devices and is able to do so utilizing various technologies including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and 802.15.4. It is paired with powerful software to provide developers with a robust set of analysis tools including Bluetooth protocol analysis, Bluetooth audio analysis, and spectrum analysis.
The Frontline X240 makes it possible to capture and decode the wireless devices being developed or debugged in even the most challenging settings. It is compact, powerful, and built for mobility - weighing only 1.5 lbs! It is able to capture up to 16 logic channels and it can be powered by USB, enabling Excursion Mode for PC-free captures. It is great for use in the lab or test facility, but fantastic when you need to get mobile and take it with you in field or on the road.
The Right Tool for the Job
With the Frontline X240, a new a la carte licensing model allows the user to create the right tool for every job. Equip the X240 with any single technology (Bluetooth BR/ EDR, Bluetooth LE, 802.11 a/b/g/n and ac, or 802.15.4) or any combination of those technologies for a tool that's no less than exactly what you need, and no more than you need to buy. CrossSync™ functionality allows you to connect multiple X240 units together to capture multiple technologies simultaneously, and facilitates antenna diversity.
Since wireless applications are ubiquitous, the need for mobility during testing is essential. The Frontline X240 was designed with this need in mind. Teledyne LeCroy has packed maximum capturing power in a package that's only a little bigger than a paperback novel. But portability is about more than just size. The Frontline X240 comes equipped with a car adapter for mobile automotive applications, and can be powered by USB when AC power is hard to come by. And when true mobility is called for, Excursion Mode will allow the user to capture everything in the air at the push of a button, without any PC attached.
- Compact format (7.5” wide X 4" deep X 1" tall) - only 1.5 lbs.
- Select your devices to focus on and your piconets and topologies
- Single click to start capturing data
- Decrypt and analyze data DURING or AFTER capture - live and post-capture decryption
- Flexible configuration options available
- Captures the technologies you need. (Bluetooth BR/EDR, Low Energy, 802.11 a/b/g/n and ac 3x3 MIMO and 802.15.4)
- Small footprint, USB bus powered and car adapter (included) for exceptional mobility
- Faster root cause analysis on Bluetooth protocol and audio issues with the included Bluetooth Audio Expert System and optional Bluetooth Protocol Expert System
- Manual and automatic gain controls for easy adaptations to every environment
- Live or post-capture decryption and analysis
- All Bluetooth profiles and protocols supported through the latest specification
- Excursion Mode allows for one-button PC-free captures
- Spectrum analysis helps identify potential RF conflicts
- Support for latest mesh technology
- Wired capture via two highly user-configurable 8-channel HCI UART/Logic Pods
- Capture and decode HCI UART (H4, H5, BCSP, and WCI-2)
- 16 channel logic analyzer
- Power USB Type C connector USB Wall Adapter with Power Delivery USB Car Adapter with Power Delivery Power over Ethernet
- Dimensions and Weight 7.5” wide X 4" deep X 1" tall 190.5 mm X 101.6 mm X 25.4 mm 1.5 lbs
- Bus Type USB Type C Ethernet (10, 100, 1000 Mbps)
- Operating Frequency of SDR used for Bluetooth and 802.15.4 2395MHz - 2485MHz
- Operating Frequency of WiFi Module 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.400GHz-2.4835GHz) 802.11 n/ac (5.150GHz-5.825GHz)
- Sensitivity Range -90dBm to +10 dBm
- Supported Demodulators BR/EDR and LE (GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK)
- Timing Analyzer Timestamp Resolution 5ns
- Operating Temperature 0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Humidity Operating: 10% to 90% RH (noncondensing)
- Regulatory Compliance FCC part 15 B ARIB T-66 IEC60950 PSE NRTL EMC CE WPC
- OS Supported Windows 10
- USB Port USB 2.0, USB 3.0