Makito X4 Encoder
♦ SRT影像編碼, 串流及解碼
♦ 最高支援4K UHD影像解析度
♦ 支援Single和Quad HD影像串流同步的編碼及解碼
♦ 支援4:2:2 chroma subsampling
♦ 支援10-bit像素深度, 適用於廣色域及HDR
♦ 支援12G-SDI, 6G-SDI, 3G-SDI, 及HD-SDI等信號格式的輸入及輸出
♦ 支援SMPTE ST 2110影像, 聲音及輔助元數據的輸入
♦ 支援SRT, UDP及RTP串流傳輸, 及超低延遲技術
♦ 可機架型式安裝1RU或4RU高度, 最多可以配置到84路HD/21路UHD
♦ 機身小巧, 堅固, 無風扇設計
Makito X4 Video Encoder The Makito X4 Video Encoder encodes live UHD/HD video from SDI or SMPTE ST 2110 sources as H.264 and HEVC streams at very low latency. As the original SRT encoder, the Makito X4 is ideal for live video applications requiring real-time collaboration such as field contribution, bidirectional interviews, return feeds, confidence monitoring, and remote production with synchronized multi-camera feeds. Always 4K capable, the Makito X4 encoder is available in single-channel or quad-channel HD configurations.
OPTIMIZED QUALITY FOR ANY NETWORK
Complete control of video encoding settings enables you to optimize picture quality based on your network performance and deployment needs – making the Makito X4 perfectly suited for any situation - from high bitrate broadcast workflows to bandwidth constrained ISR applications.
- Up to 2160p60 for 4K/UHD workflows
- Single- or Quad-channel HD up to 1080p60 for high-density workflows and synchronized multicamera productions
- Up to 4:2:2 chroma subsampling for pristine color
- Up to 10-bit pixel depths for wide color gamut (WCG) and high-dynamic range (HDR)
WHEN EVERY MILLISECOND COUNTS
Power your workflows with ultra low latency video streaming, even over unpredictable networks like the public internet. Ideal for mission-critical, contribution, interactive, and collaborative decentralized workflows.
- Low latency video encoding measured in milliseconds
- Support for low latency streaming protocols including SRT, RTP and UDP unicast & multicast mode
- Slice-based encoding for extremely low latency
- Configure GOP size and framing for further latency savings
VERSATILE AND ADAPTABLE TO ANY DESTINATION
Simultaneously stream content to different downstream receivers with varying bitrates, codecs, and resolutions - a single video source can be encoded with more than one bitrate.
- Up to 8 encoding cores for multi-bitrate streaming
- One to four 1080p60 HD inputs or one 4K UHD 2160p60 input
- Encode in H.264 and HEVC
- Up to 16 audio encoding cores for up to 32 audio channels
- Bitrates up to 120 Mbps and as low as 32 Kbps
SECURE & RELIABLE LIVE VIDEO TRANSPORT
Achieve peace of mind with the proven reliability of the Makito X4 video encoder and the assurance that your content will be delivered only to intended audiences, no matter what type of network you use.
- Set and forget reliability, ideal for all mission-critical use cases
- Packet loss recovery with native support of the SRT protocol
- Path redundancy and hitless failover for uninterrupted streaming in the event of network link failures
- Network adaptive encoding to maintain streaming even if IP network performance degrades
- AES 128/256 content encryption
MAXIMUM CAPACITY, MINIMAL FOOTPRINT
Modular blade and chassis design options are ideal for high-density video applications within space constrained locations.
- Mix and match encoder and decoder blades in a rack-mountable chassis
- 1RU and 4RU options for up to 21 UHD or 84 HD live video channels
- Rack mounting options for single or dual height appliances
- Dual-power for rackmount chassis deployments
THE COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR REAL-TIME VIDEO WORKFLOWS
Combine high-performance Makito X4 video encoders with Makito X4 video decoders, with central management, for a complete end-to-end ultra-low latency streaming solution.
- Encode and decode 4K UHD or up to 4 simultaneous HD video streams
- Input SDI or SMPTE ST 2110 video, audio, and ancillary metadata
- Keep multiple camera feeds synchronized over IP with Stream Sync
- Centrally manage Makito devices with Haivision EMS
- High Quality: Delivers pristine quality live encoded video, even at low bitrates, making it ideal for transport across any network including satellite or internet.
- Ultra Low Latency: Ideal in applications where end-to-end latency must be as low as possible. Respond in real-time to mission-critical video information.
- 4K Broadcast Quality Video: Encode live video up to 4K/UHD for streaming over IP networks. Supporting up to 4:2:2 chroma sub-sampling and 10-bit pixel depths for wide color gamut and HDR workflows.
- Next-gen Compression: Flexible encoding & compression, adapting to different network environments and applications. HEVC (H.265) options reduce bandwidth by up to 50% compared to H.264.
- Remote Production with Stream Sync: Synchronize multi-camera workflows, providing a cost-effective alternative to deploying large teams of personnel & resources at remote event locations.
- SRT: Assure pristine video quality, even when faced with packet loss, jitter, latency, and fluctuating bandwidth from unpredictable networks.
- Secure: Secure end-to-end unicast or multicast video distribution & AES 128/256 bit encryption, plus dual network interfaces, a secure operating system, and support for IPv6.
- Ruggedized and Fanless: Designed for demanding portable and spaceconstrained applications, ruggedized and fanless options stand up to high operating temperature environments.
- High Density: Highly flexible deployment from ultra-compact appliance to 21 blade (4RU) chassis. Ideal where size, weight and power considerations are critical.
† SDI inputs only
* HEVC only